- project management
- project implementation
- In other words the journal provides formal evidence supporting the four criteria for the course.
- What have you been doing?
- How did you do it?
- What resources did you require?
- Who did you need support from?
- What were the results?
- How did it work?
- Which research does this relate to?
- What pattern or trend is emerging?
- How do you feel about what has happened?
- Have the results met your expectations?
- What have you learned? What has surprised you?
- What questions have emerged?
- What planning, knowledge, skills, resources... do you need for your next step?
- What connections have you made with people, organisations, theories, ideas...
- Reply to comments others have made on your post (come back later and check).
- Comment on other journals in the SDI class - or journals/blogs/forums related to your project.
Don't forget to include pictures, graphics, screenshots, video clips, audio, links to relevant sites to enhance your post. If you don't have any multimedia clipart such as the one in this post can help illustrate a point as well as make your journal more interesting for the reader.
Not all posts will include all these elements but over 2 or 3 posts you should cover most of them.
Heather and I will make comments on you posts to help you - and you can comment on each others posts to do the same :-)